Thursday, October 21, 2010

SF1 Sci-Fi Ganger Heads For Sale!

You can now buy code SF1 Sci-Fi Ganger.  This pack includes 8 unique heads suitable for most popular 28mm sci-fi miniature bodies. Price is $6 + $3 shipping and handling (this includes Delivery Confirmation)  in the U.S. and Canada.

International buyers e-mail (aegisfigures@gmail.com) me ahead of time and I will get you a shipping rate.

Payment
I prefer PayPal, and you can PayPal me at fourcolorfigs@yahoo.com.  I will also accept U.S. Postal Service money orders, and they can be sent to:

Scott Pyle
c/o Phantom of the Attic
406 S. Craig Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15213

The images below show exactly what you get in this pack!  Note: Figures do not come painted!










This is an example of what you can do with these heads!

Here's a shot from another angle.
If you have any questions about this pack, please contact me at aegisfigures@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment